Join the Rutgers community in welcoming thousands of visitors on Rutgers Day on April 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Enjoy a remarkable array of more than 600 free programs, including performances, hands-on activities, games, and interactive demonstrations. Since the day coincides with Alumni Weekend, it’s also the perfect time to celebrate your scarlet pride.
- Rutgers Day and Alumni Parade: At 10:30 a.m., alumni join the Rutgers Marching Scarlet Knights, cheerleaders and dance team, and the Scarlet Knight mascot in a parade down College Avenue
- Science and Technology: See drone demonstrations, chemical experiments, and 3D printing in action, as well as learn about surgery and get a mini health checkup.
- Arts and Humanities: Join a marathon reading of The Princess Bride, learn about Paul Robeson’s life and legacy, and visit the Global Pavilion.
- Performances: Performance stages on each campus include music, dance, and martial arts demonstrations.
- Ag Field Day: Buy plants, see animal shows and insect races, and take greenhouse tours.
- New Jersey Folk Festival: The festival celebrates 45 years with music, food, and crafts.
View more events and plan your day on the Rutgers Day website.